EOTO Reflection (6)

 History of the Television – Longlasting Education Academy

In class I was able to listen to many interesting presentations. One of the presentations that stood out to me was the invention of the television. I really found this interesting because it made me realize how the TV has actually impacted society and each individual person. The invention of the TV completely changed history. I learned that the TV was created in the early 1900s and was originally slow motion pictures moving across a screen. It was then advanced to black and white movies, and after that broadcasting was an option through televisions. For some reason, this topic and presentation really stood out to me. It made me think how different things would be in society without TV. This is for two reasons. One, would we even have social media and phones if it weren't for the originiation of the TV? Second, there are so many monumental moments that were captured on television like the Nixon and JFK debate as well as war broadcasts and of course 9/11. History would be completely different if it weren't for the invention of the TV and I am glad we have it today. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technology in My Life (11) (Final)

Anti War Voices (5)