Top 5 News Sources (1)

 1. Fox News 

Fox News Logo, history, meaning, symbol, PNG

In general, I do not watch news channels on TV a ton however when I do I watch Fox. This is because I enjoy listening to Tucker Carlson and what he has to say on certain topics. I also like how they bring guests on the Tucker Carlson show to discuss topics and issues more in-depth. I am also aware of Fox having a bit of a bias to the right politically and I do keep that in mind when watching. 

2. ESPN

ESPN logo and symbol, meaning, history, PNG

My next top source for news would have to be ESPN. I love watching all kinds of sports and I am a fan of several different teams in different leagues and ESPN allows me to keep up with all of them at once. I get several notifications about players and teams that interest me and normally I would not get this information anywhere else. I also enjoy watching ESPN on TV especially sports center which provides a recap on a bunch of sporting events. In general, I use ESPN all the time and it is definitely one of my top sources for news. 

3.  Instagram

THE NEW INSTAGRAM LOGO PNG 2021

Instagram would have to be another one of my top news sources for several reasons. First off being, I use this to follow friends and family, and that allows me to keep up with extended family or friends from home who I may not see that often. It provides a nice insight and update on others' lives who you may not see all the time. Another reason is that I also follow numerous sports teams and such where I get updates and notifications similar to ESPN. In general, I use Instagram as a source of news to keep up or keep track with others and what may be going on. 

4. Barstool Sports

ESPN nixes Barstool Sports attempt to sponsor college football bowl game -  Sports Illustrated

Barstool Sports covers most sporting events and news as well as stories regarding players. I find this to be interesting because Barstool is now a traditional source for news, they are more on the go. I would consider them less official compared to a mainstream news source such as Fox or CNN however I still consume this almost daily. Dave Portnoy of Barstool has created an image for the company as well as himself to not take things so seriously and have fun while still being professional. Barstool has serval podcast with their own purpose which I watch each for different reasons. 

5. Youtube

YouTube is getting a new logo every week this month – here's why | Creative  Bloq

Youtube has hundreds of millions of users that subscribe and watch channels every day. I find Youtube to be very helpful in times. There are thousands of tutorials on how to do pretty much anything which is extremely useful. There are also tons of re-uploaded streams, podcasts, news clips, etc on Youtube. This creates a platform for pretty much any user to be able to use and enjoy it. Whether it is a movie, music,  or news clips Youtube is used for all of these purposes every day and it continues to grow which only furthers how useful it is. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technology in My Life (11) (Final)

Anti War Voices (5)

EOTO Reflection (6)